A creative software engineer who is able to lead a team….
You lead an interdisciplinary team of technical doers. You ensure that your team translates the (customer) demand into a user-friendly application/solution. Your team provides visible analysis, design, construction and testing of the solution. You keep an overview of software already present in our platform and make good use of it or ensure that it is used (refactoring). You have a clearly noticeable urge to create a visual overview of the complex environments for which you are responsible. If you haven’t mapped out a system yet, your first inclination is to grab a marker and start drawing from outlines so that you can discuss this with others. In managing your team, you ensure a clear approach, reuse, (Scrum) planning and progress. You put the end user at the center of every project. Of course you work ‘agile’ and you are able to deal with changes and new insights. Above all, you take pride in creating well-functioning solutions together with your team(s) and creating working solutions that help our customers achieve their goals.
- You are responsible for organizing and managing multidisciplinary Software Engineering team(s),
- You are recognized as a leader and act as such,
- You are responsible for developing an idea into a working technical solution (or having it worked out),
- You ensure an Agile way of working in your team(s),
- You ensure a clearly recognizable working method (Analysis, Design, Construction and testing) and you communicate about this,
- You ensure cooperation within the team and between teams, identify necessary actions and organize them directly,
- You are able to work as a Senior software engineer and you are able to manage the team based on experience,
- You ensure the delivery of reusable code,
- You enthuse the team and are able to achieve results
- You communicate clearly and unambiguously to clients and stakeholders,
- You strive to learn something new every day!!
- You completed a BA or MBA education or you act at thinking and working level
- You have experience in software development,
- You have knowledge and preferably experience with some of the following languages HTML5, CSS, Java, JQuery, VB.Net, ASP.net (WebForm), IOS – Xcode, Android – Java, Windows app – .Net, Linq, NodeJS, SQL Server, NoSQL (MongoDB), Python (Raspberry Pi & Embedded software) Unity, STM32/Arduino
- You enjoy working with others and developing others
- You have experience in managing multidisciplinary teams
- You are result oriented and action driven
- You know how to bring the balance in a team in order to create maximum effort,
- You have a driver’s license and car and you are fun to work with!
What do we offer?
You will work for the IDEA-X group and you will be involved in all sister initiatives such as Pixelfarming Robotics. We offer an incredibly good atmosphere, a good lunch, a salary in line with the market, room to develop yourself, good fringe benefits. An inspiring environment close to nature on the Campus in Almkerk. The opportunity to contribute at a social level and to make the world a little better.