Join us and work together for a better future
As an educational institution you are at the forefront of developments in Agri-Food. Pixelfarming and strip cropping, biodiversity and robotics are already part of the teaching programme. You are looking for practical applications so research results can be realized in practice. That is how to use your Pixelfarming Academy license.
How does the Academy License works for me?
- Use of the software in research and recording research results
- Student teams can develop new software components
- Use of control software for your own robot or robot parts
- Development of new Robot One components by student teams
- Participate in the innovative Pixelfarming community
- On request; Guest lectures, innovative working at Campus Almkerk, project management, use of Robot One on the Campus.