The high-tech, automatic solution
for chemistry-free weed control
Robot One has been developed to do its work autonomously. Equipped with various sensors and cameras. The ability to use different tools. Robot One is completely electric. Robot One is ready for the future.
Robot One is equipped with 3D cameras and sensors. This way, data is collected to perform the right action at the right place.
- GPS: 2x GPS RTK, 2 cm accuracy
- CPU: 8 core 64 bit Nvidia® Jetson Xavier
- GPU: 512 core
- Memory: 16 GB 256 bit
- Connectivity: 4G, 100 Mbps
- Camera: 4 x Intel® Realsense 3D D415
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 RGB
- Depth 1280 x 720 Z16, 1 mm accuracy
Robot One has a fully electric drive.
- Voltage: 48VDC
- Torque: 500 Nm per wheel
- Maximum speed: 1 m / s
- Battery pack: 10 x 1020 Wh
- Driving angle: 30 degrees
Robot One has an internal robot system consisting of a maximum of 10 work arms on which various tools can be mounted.
- Arms: 2 x 5 arms, configurable
- Dimensions: 2 x 2980 mm wide, 900 mm deep
- Power: peak power 1900 w, 300 rpm
- Z axis: 300 Nm peak torque, 30 kg max, 1.7 m / s max speed
- X axis: 450 Nm peak torque 30 kg max, 1.3 m / s max speed
- Weight: 1100 KG
Robot One can perform all desired operations as soon as the desired tool has been mounted. The heads are fitted with protective covers as standard.
- Dimensions: 325 mm x 420 mm
- Adjustable working height
- Interchangeable tools
Robot One has a wide working area to perform various activities.
- Height: 2408 mm
- Width: 3510 mm
- Length: 1860 mm
- Distance between the axles: 1230 mm
Robot One is weatherproof. Due to the light weight, Robot One can also carry out the work under wet weather conditions.
- 4 Wide tires with a coarse profile for extra grip
- Lightweight steel frame, less than 1000 kg
- Weather and water resistant IPX-3
- Land processing possible under all weather conditions
Robot One is equipped with software with which the parts of the robot can be controlled. This allows Robot One to perform task-driven autonomous activities.
- Direct control via Tablet or self-controlling via Pixelfarming Platform
- Data-driven reporting based on collected data
- Pixelfarming cloud platform
- Self-learning weed recognition
- Task sent via scheduled task lists
Robot One is built to be modified. New possibilities and extensions can be added to Robot One as soon as the need is there. This way Robot One is ready for the future.
Proof your future
Join the revolution and try it yourself
Our first future farming robot
And work together for a better future