A software engineer who wants to specialize in our robotics….
As a software engineer at Pixelfarming you start in a small team of technical doers. You translate the specs into a user-friendly application, alone or with teammates. You reuse software already present in our platform and make good use of it (refactoring). You then also ensure that your code can be reused as much as possible. You put the end user at the center of every project. Of course you work ‘agile’ and you are able to deal with changes and new insights. Above all, you take pride in creating well-functioning solutions that help our customers achieve their goals.
- You are responsible for developing ideas into technical solutions;
- You work in Sprints and communicate the progress to the project manager or lead;
- You write your code in such a way that your code can be reused by others
- When creating new functions, you use existing parts where possible;
- You test your own code, and ensure that a teammate can test along;
- You check in code and ensure that the various software releases are ready for the product owner, you provide a user acceptance test if necessary;
- You communicate clearly and unambiguously to clients and stakeholders,
- You strive to learn something new every day!
- You completed a BA or MBA education or you act at thinking and working level
- Experienced in software development,
- Experience with embedded software (low level c) and preferably completed BSc Electronics
- You have knowledge and preferably experience with some of the following languages HTML5, CSS, Java, JQuery, VB.Net, ASP.net (WebForm), IOS – Xcode, Android – Java, Windows app – .Net, Linq, NodeJS, SQL Server, NoSQL (MongoDB), Python (Raspberry Pi & Embedded software)
- You enjoy working with others and developing others
- You are result oriented and action driven
- You know how to bring the balance in a team in order to create maximum effort,
- You have a driver’s license (and car) and you are fun to work with!
What do we offer?
You will work for the Robotics group and you will be involved in all sister initiatives. We offer an incredibly good atmosphere, a good lunch, a salary in line with the market, room to develop yourself, good fringe benefits. An inspiring environment close to nature on the Campus in Almkerk. The opportunity to contribute at a social level and to make the world a little better.