An enthusiastic project and business controller who does not lose control easily….
As an experienced business controller with potential to act as CFO, you are involved in the further development of the Robotics brand. You are a partner in the business control cycle, and you can unambiguously design and discuss business reports. With your business economic insight, you help the team in managing projects and you translate project progress into a business rolling forecast. You make unit budgets, help with business case calculations, are involved in large subsidy projects and you keep financial overview. Together with shareholders, you ensure a healthy financial management and business economics insight at shareholder level.
- Drawing up reliable operational and financial reports (eg business cases, management reports, (multi-year) plans and cost calculations and making forecasts and recommendations
- Translate strategic goals into clear KPIs (Key Performance Indicators or Critical Performance Indicators)
- Ensure unambiguous reporting on the set KPIs
- Analyzing and reporting any deviations from forecasts and planning
- Execute and monitor budgeting processes
- Initiating improvement processes, including planning and budgeting
- Conducting business economics and strategic scenario analyses
- Act as a point of contact in the field of (financial) process improvement
- You communicate clearly and unambiguously to clients and stakeholders,
- You strive to learn something new every day!
- BA or MBA in business economics related studies
- Excellent skills in English and Dutch written and spoken
- Experienced in a comparable controller function
- Experience in software development or technical industry is an advantage,
- You like o collaborate with others
- You are independent, proactive and resilient
- You are result oriented and action driven
- You have a driver’s license and you are fun!
What do we offer?
You will work for the Robotics group and you will be involved in all sister initiatives. We offer an incredibly good atmosphere, a good lunch, a salary in line with the market, room to develop yourself, good fringe benefits. An inspiring environment close to nature on the Campus in Almkerk. The opportunity to contribute at a social level and to make the world a little better.