A creative designer who is able to visualize our ambition….
As a multimedia designer and content creator you are responsible for making our ambition and vision visible in a correct and compelling way. You provide text and images with our plans and our vision on future developments. You manage the websites of the different brands and the associated social media channels. You provide a communication calendar, you take care of all communication regarding trade fairs, presentations and meetings and you monitor the corporate identity and ‘tone of voice’. Together with the management and sales, you shape marketing and communication campaigns and then execute them successfully. You are the creative driving force in this!
- Together with the management, you create a company profile per brand and ensure that it is unambiguously recognizable in the communication,
- You are responsible for the management of websites and social media channels,
- You identify creative improvements and implement them in consultation,
- You create text, make videos and provide accompanying images,
- You create newsletters, marketing material, folders and other materials,
- You organize and shape digital and physical fairs,
- You provide a communication calendar and use the different channels to increase visibility
- You communicate clearly and unambiguously to clients and stakeholders,
- You strive to learn something new every day!
- You have completed a HBO education within a marketing and/or communication-related study.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Experience with SEO, advertising, newsletter modules and WordPress
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud modules (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- You have a driver’s license and you are fun
Who are you?
- You are enthusiastic and people get energy from you;
- You are creative, communicative and curious;
- You can ‘translate’ complex matter into comprehensible communication;
- You can plan well and ensure that the agreed deadlines are met;
- You are independent, proactive and stress resistant;
- You have a positive attitude and a real go-getter who is not easily put off.
What do we offer?
You will work for the IDEA-X group and you will be involved in all sister initiatives such as Pixelfarming Robotics. We offer an incredibly good atmosphere, a good lunch, a salary in line with the market, room to develop yourself, good fringe benefits. An inspiring environment close to nature on the Campus in Almkerk. The opportunity to contribute at a social level and to make the world a little better.