An enthusiastic creative HR coach who helps us manage high performance teams in a start-up environment.
You coach interdisciplinary team(s) of technical doers. With your insight into the effect of drivers, motivators and team development, you can translate this into a valuation and guidance system that safeguards personal and team development in a fast-growing organization. You are able to connect the formal HR process and performance coaching in a natural way.
In your role as a performance coach, you guide employees in their own development, you guide teams in team development and in this way contribute to ambitious organizational goals. You are the point of contact for employees and you are closely involved in developing the skills of our young talent.
In your role as HR Manager you are responsible for the design and execution of HR tasks, management of the HR administration and compliance with labor regulations and legislation. You are also responsible for attracting and selecting new colleagues. In your role you will of course be involved in strategic initiatives such as mergers, acquisitions and talent management.
- Implement a human resource strategy focused on performance growth and development
- Performing necessary procedures (with regard to salary, leave, illness, bonuses and dismissal) and associated personnel administration
- Act as a point of contact for all levels within the organization
- Develop and manage job/role profiles and relevant competencies
- Designing the recruitment and selection policy for new personnel
- Drafting and distributing vacancies, conducting selection interviews
- Organizing and coordinating conversation cycle
- Welcoming and guiding new employees
- Coaching colleagues and/or teams
- Developing trainee programs and Personal Development trajectories
- Helping and/or guiding employees with (performance) problems
- Contribute to the personal development of employees
- You have completed a HBO education in HRM or a comparable education
- You have experience in a similar position as HR Manager in fast growing organizations
- You have experience in coaching teams and individuals focused on organizational goals,
- You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams,
- Youit a challenge to work in a fast-growing young organization,
- You enjoy working with others and developing others
- You are result oriented and action driven without losing the big picture
- You know how to bring the balance in a team in order to create maximum effort
- You have a driver’s license and you are fun to work with!
What do we offer?
You will work for the IDEA-X group and you will be involved in all sister initiatives such as Pixelfarming Robotics. We offer an incredibly good atmosphere, a good lunch, a salary in line with the market, room to develop yourself, good fringe benefits. An inspiring environment close to nature on the Campus in Almkerk. The opportunity to contribute at a social level and to make the world a little better.